Regional Craft Brewers are one of the fastest growing markets for packaging machinery today.
Quadrel’s bottle labelling system was specifically designed for Craft and Microbreweries. This labeling system has the ability to apply a front/back, wrap and/or neck label to glass beer bottles at speeds up to 120 bottles per minute. This compact, economically priced labeling system features a conveyor accumulation table which makes it easy to case products.
- Electronic platform: M3 microprocessor with encoder-based speed compensation
- 4-1/2″ width X 120″ length conveyor
- Variable speed wrap station for round containers. Available in 12″, 18″, or 24″ lengths.
- “No-tool” product changeover
- Stainless steel welded frame
- Production rate: Up to 120 ppm (dependent upon label/product dimensions)
- Applied accuracy: Up to +/-1/32″ (1mm) @ sigma 2
- Maximum product height: 14″ (356mm)
Contact Deane Shaftoe to discuss the possibilities with MITech