MITech provide a range of TTO coders to suit most flow wrappers and label applicators. From entry level to high speed applications, MITech have a solution for your business.
Thermal transfer over printers (TTO) use a thermal print head to produce variable code by transferring a wax or resin based ink from a specialised printing ribbon onto a moving or stationary web of flexible packaging film. Most Thermal Transfer coders are installed as part of a complete packing solution onto a vertical or horizontal wrapping machine but can also be utilised on a label applicator in a bottling plant for instance. A variety of thermal ribbons can be used to give different performance levels of adhesion, rub resistance, chemical resistance and colour. The ribbon produces no odour and is perfect for food industry applications. The images produced by the transfer process are of a high quality and can contain text, pictures and barcodes. The “label” design for the printer is produced via PC based software programs and can be transferred to the printer via a number of means including Ethernet and USB.
Key Features of Thermal Transfer Technology
- Real Time information marked onto your product either as it is stationary or as it is moving
- Prints – Fixed & variable text, Best Before Dates & time, Counters, Logos & most barcodes can be printed
- Clean Consumables with no spill or odour issues
- Print design performed remotely to the printer and downloaded
- A variety of colour options
Call us on 0800-MITECH for more information or complete the contact form.
Downloads- Markem–Imaje 8000 Printer Range