MITech supply the Markem-Imaje 2200 range of printers to meet all your label print & apply needs.
Print & Apply systems use an industrial print engine to print information onto blank self adhesive labels which are automatically applied to a product via a wipe, tamp, blow or robotic arm mechanism where the product is moving or stationary. The printing technology used in the thermal print engine can be either direct thermal or thermal transfer technology.
These label print and apply can source the information to be printed from a local, remote source like a PC, database or via an ERP system.
Key Features of Print & Apply Labelling Technology
- Real Time information can printed onto your product
- Fixed Text, Best Before Dates & time, Counters, Logos & most barcodes can be printed
- Thermal Transfer or Thermal Direct print technology are available in one unit
- Label sizes from 30mm x 30mm up to 170mm x 300mm
- Label design performed remotely to the printer
- Able to run stand alone without being connected to a PC
Call us on 0800-MITECH for more information or complete the contact form.