Spotlight – Industrial Coding Made Easy
Designed for rapid, efficient coding of secondary packages, the new 1200 produces high-resolution text, logos, barcodes and high-density graphics on fast-moving production lines in the food, beverage, pharmaceutical and other industries. With a stainless steel casing and industrial-grade print heads, the new 1200 thermal inkjet printer is designed to excel in a variety of industrial settings, including those with dusty, humid or corrosive conditions. A variety of ink type allow printing on multiple substrates a breeze.
Give MITech a call to discuss all of your industrial coding options including carton and case coding , print onto flexible film, bottling, food or pharmaceutical.
With Leslie now on maternity leave we welcome Kate into the MITech team. Kate will be looking after all of the technical bookings and will be the voice at the end of the phone on 0800 MITECH. Please feel free to contact Kate on email@example.com or the usual hotline.
Please contact us at MITech for all of your industrial coding, continuous inkjet, thermal inkjet, label print and apply and modified atmosphere packaging needs
The new Honeywell PM42 label printer delivers super-fast, affordable printing for high-volume environments and with a full-color interface with support for 9 languages, it’s easy to use and maintain. Check out some of the great features below.
- Fast, high-volume label printing at 300 mm/s (12 ips)
- Rugged, all-metal main spine for high durability and reliability in harsh industrial environments – unlike competitive printers with plastic components
- Easy-to-use, multilingual color display allows users to control the printer in any of 9 languages of their choice (including English, French, German, Russian, Portuguese, Spanish, Italian, Simplified Chinese and Traditional Chinese)
- Smart Printing technology enables users to run apps, print labels and control other devices directly from the printer, without the need for a connected PC
- Unique printing head film technology and thermal control algorithm provide better printing quality and a longer lifecycle than other printers in its class
- Built-in web interface enables easy remote setup, monitoring and configuration through mobile devices including tablets and smartphones
- Magnetic quick-mount printhead and easily removable platen roller for reduced downtime, maintenance costs and media wastage
- User-selectable printer command languages included in every printer make deployment easy in most IT infrastructures, be it existing Honeywell or mixed printer environments
- Industry-standard connectivity includes standard USB host and device as well as Ethernet and serial with optional parallel communications
Contact MITech to discuss your industrial labelling, print and apply or any coding requirements today.
If you were not already aware FOODTECH PACKTECH is now currently running at The ASB Showgrounds, Greenlane, Auckland between 23rd and 25th September.
Why not come down and visit us at Stand 3073
Great news to both protect your investment and increase uptime whilst printing on flexible film in wash down areas. Markem-Imaje has launched a new version of its SmartDate X40 thermal transfer coder: the SmartDate X40-IP. This water resistant coder withstands humidity while maintaining all the characteristics that have made it such a success. It’s the ideal solution for businesses where frequent production line cleaning is required.
Contact one of our team at here to discuss your options for upgrades and new printers
The latest news from Markem-Imaje means a new addition and technology offering to the market. The new 1050 Thermal Inkjet Printer is now available!
Reinforce traceability and print cartons in dusty environment with full reliability… the new 1050 thermal inkjet coder has features to impress users from all industrial sectors.
The new 1050 thermal inkjet printer is designed to excel at case coding in dusty, humid or corrosive environments. Built into this feature packed and functional design is the ability to produce high resolution serialised data and complex 1D and 2D 100% scannable barcodes for promotional or traceability purposes. All these benefits on fast-moving production lines in the food, beverage and other industries. The new future of coding is here!
- Maximum line speed 201 m/min (660 ft/min).
- Maximum resolution 600 x 600 dpi.
- Print codes from 12.7 mm up to 50.8 mm high.
- 7″ touch screen with intuitive WYSIWYG interface.
- High quality text, logos and high-density graphics.
- 100% readable 1D and 2D barcodes at high production rates.
- Snap-in and out cartridges for no-hassle reliable printing.
Want to know more? Contact us now
With Danielle on maternity leave after the birth of her son we would like to welcome Leslie Paurini into the MITech team. Leslie will be looking after all of the technical bookings and will be the voice at the end of the phone on 0800 MITECH. Please feel free to contact Leslie on firstname.lastname@example.org or the usual hotline.
Movember is back and in 2013 we are taking to the streets, inspiring change, motivating others to join the good fight.
JOIN US IN SUPPORTING THIS GREAT CAUSE. TEAM MO-MITech
Introducing the Performance and Workstation Series! This family of printers offers a combination of unique and powerful features that define the new standard for performance printing.
Featuring PCL, a globally adopted standard printer language, these printers are easily integrated into SAP and other network environments and the industry’s most intuitive color touchscreen makes set up and performance enhancements as simple as 1-2-3.
Contact the team at MITech on 0800 MITECH to learn more about today’s benchmark in desktop label printers
Hi everyone, why not come and see us at the MHL show 2013. This is News Zealand’s only dedicated materials handling, warehousing and logistics trade show. The event was first launched in 2007 and now in its fourth season MHL has fast become an important reference point for users in all areas of the supply chain.
Come catch us on stand M105