Liquid Ink Jet
The “liquid” ink jet printer is primarily designed to print onto porous substrates like timber or cardboard products. The technology uses a liquid ink propelled from multiple valves within a printhead to mark onto moving product.
From entry level “valve” systems to high resolution ink jet, MITech provide you a complete range of box coding solutions to suit your budget and needs.
MITech provide the Crayon +, 4020 and 5600 range of printers in this category to satisfy most industrial marking needs.
Key Features of Liquid Ink Jet Printers
- Real Time information printed onto your product as it is moving
- Prints – Fixed Text, Best Before Dates, Times, Counters & Barcodes (5600 Range)
- Water, alcohol or oil based inks
- Print size from 7mm to 65mm in height from between 1 and 4 heads
- Message creation/modification performed on the printer or remotely
Call us on 0800-MITECH for more information or complete the contact form.