Ink Jet Printers – Small Character
MITech provides the complete range of Markem-Imaje 9000 Series printers to meet all industrial applications. The “small character” ink jet is a proven technology that uses a liquid ink propelled from a printhead at high speed to mark onto moving products. The inks are often solvent based for fast drying, although water and alcohol bases are common. The 9000 printer is suitable for marking on a wide range of materials found in packaging and other industrial markets.
Key Features of Small Character Ink Jet Technology
- Real Time information printed onto your product without contact as it is moving
- Prints fixed or variable text, Best Before dates, Counters, barcodes and logos
- Range of solvent, alcohol or water based inks
- Print size from 0.5mm to 36mm in height
- Message creation/modification performed on the printer or remotely via your network
- A range of coloured and specialist performance inks are available
Call us on 0800-MITECH for more information or complete the contact form.
View the capabilities and features of the Markem-Imaje 9000 range here