MITech is the evolution of 25 years of business in New Zealand as a direct subsidiary of Markem-Imaje. In order to extend the support of customers in NZ and the Pacific, MITech was formed to enhance the distribution of auto-identification products from Markem-Imaje, and thermal label printers from its sister company, Datamax-O’Neil. MI and DO form part of Dover Corporation, a NYSE top-200 listed industrial company.
The new-found autonomy of MITech has enabled the business to carefully select additional complementary technologies from other leading international companies to better serve the local manufacturing sector. This has resulted in other class-leading products joining the MITech stable, such as label applicators from Quadrel of USA, and gas analysis equipment for modified atmosphere packaging from Witt of Germany.
MITech has established a leading position in New Zealand and the Pacific founded on a culture of excellent customer service and absolute value. A total-cost-of-ownership model underpins the MITech philosophy to ensure that all customers receive a transparent and cost-efficient solution over the complete life of their investment.
MITech offers a quarter century of knowledge and experience in product traceability and coding solutions from product to pallet, and gas analysis equipment for modified atmosphere packaging with the world’s leading technology brands.
The technologies we offer include:
Ink jet printers for date coding and product traceability
- Small and Large character
- Liquid and Touch Dry Wax inks
- Continuous, Piezo, Valve and Thermal ink jet
- 10W, 20W, 50W and 100W laser
- CO2 and Fibre laser
- 9.3um and 10.6um wavelengths
Thermal Transfer Overprinters
- 32mm, 50mm and 128mm width printers Intermittent and continuous Labelling Systems
- Automated Print and Apply labelling
- Applicators for pre-printed labels
- Desktop and Portable label printers
- Label design and printing software
Gas Analysis systems for MAP
- Portable, Benchtop and On-line equipment
- Gas mix control systems
- Comprehensive pre- and after-sales services
- Sampling, training and expert advice
- Standard or customised software solutions
- Complete range of consumable products
Call us on 0800-MITECH for more information or complete the contact form.